SBI Online Recruitment – 2313 PO Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of 2313 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017.The selection process will be purely based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercises & Interview. Candidates are requited to read the Official notification carefully for other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SBI Online Recruitment – 2313 PO Posts Details
Total No. of Posts: 2313
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
* SC: 347 Posts
* ST: 350 Posts
* OBC: 606 Posts
* GEN: 1010 Posts
* Age should be 21 – 30 years
* Born not earlier than 02-04-1987 and not later than 01-04-1996) as on 01-04-2017.
* Upper age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Others candidates as per rules.
* Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
* Preliminary Examination
* Main Examination
* Group Exercises
* Pay Rs.600/- for General and Others
* Pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
* Pay Online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
* Apply online through the website “www.sbi.com” from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017.
* Applicant should have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
* Then log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
* Hit Careers Click on “Latest Announcement”.
* Click on “Apply Online”.
* Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
* Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
* After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
* Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
* Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
* Take printout of online application for future use.
* Start Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications.. 07-02-2017
* Last Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications.. 06-03-2017
* Date for Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges.. 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
* Date for Download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Examination.. 15-04-2017 onwards
For more details how to apply & other information click on the link given below
Click here for Office Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for State Bank Of India.