SSC Recruitment 2016 – 5134 Postal Assistant, Court Clerk & Other Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Postal Assistant, Court Clerk & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 07.11.2016. Candidates can apply on their form website www.ssconline.nic.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
SSC Recruitment 2016 – 5134 Postal Assistant, Court Clerk & Other Posts Details
Total number of post: 5134
Name of the post:
* Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
* Data Entry Operator
* Lower Division Clerk
* Court Clerk
* 12th Passed recognized Board or University.
Job location: India
Age limit: The candidate should be age between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017
* Relaxation Of upper age limit for different categories:
* SC, ST: 5 years.
* OBC: 3 years.
* PH: 10 years.
* PH + OBC: 13 years.
* PH + SC, ST: 15 years.
* Ex-Servicemen Gen:03 years.
* Ex-Servicemen OBC: 06 years.
* Ex-Servicemen SC, ST: 08 years.
* Govt. Employees: Up to 40 years of age.
* SC, ST: Up to 45 years.
* OBC: Up to 43 years age.
* Ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir GEN: 5 years.
* OBC: 8 years.
* Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
* Lower Division Clerk & Court Clerk: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Application fee: Rs. 100/-
* Tier examination.
* Written examination.
* Skills test for Data Entry.
* Typing test for Postal Assistant & Court Clerks.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
* Downloaded the application form.
* Fill the application form.
* All copies of certificate.
* Passport size photographs with signature.
* Candidates should take print out of Challan generated online after completion of application part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India.
* Application must be submitted only in online mode.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Registration Number.
* Closing date to: 07.11.2016
* Date of computer examination: 07.01.2017, 05.02.2017.
* Date of Tier Paper: 09.04.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment.