UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – 1079 Posts in Different Categories: Union Public Service Commission on the day of 27th of April 2016 announced an Important notification regarding the Civil Services Examination 2016. Interested and eligible candates are required to read the following steps and Apply Online for the registration for their admission certificates. The Commission takes up verification of eligible conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates has qualified for Interview / Personality test. For other details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process & Application are given below..
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – 1079 Posts in Different Categories
UPSC Civil Services Exam 1079 Posts in Different Categories
Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: Civil Services Examination-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 1079 (One Thousand Seventy Nine )
Name of the Services:
1. Indian Administrative Service.
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
10 Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
16. Indian Defense Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Age Limit: 32 Years
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 27.05.2016
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Exam – 1079 Posts in Different Categories
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be less than 32 Years as on 01.08.2016. The upper age limit will be relaxed for Reserved Category as per Government norms.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit or Debit Card. No fee for Female & Reserved Category.
Application Procedure : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” from 27-04-2016 to 27-05-2016.
Important Dates :
Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 27.04.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications – 27.05.2016
Date of Fee Payment – 26.05.2016
Date of Preliminary Examination – 07.08.2016
Tentative Date of Main Examination – December’2016
Click Here for Official Recruitment notification & Apply Online
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Application Procedure for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – 1079 Posts in Different Cadre.