Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – SSC Tech (170 Vacancies) Applications are invited from married / unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The Course commencing in April 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Applications Online start from 27th July 2016 and close on 24th August 2016.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 171
Name of the Course: 48th SSC (Tech) Men & 19th SSC Tech Women Course -2017
Name of the Engineering Stream:
1. Civil: 42 Posts
2. Mechanical: 15 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 21 Posts
4. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 10 Posts
5. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 23 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 26 Posts
7. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 11 Posts
8. Industrial: 01 Post
9. Automobile /Workshop Technology: 02 Posts
10. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
11. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 03 Posts
12. Architecture/ Building construction Technology: 03 Posts
13. Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg : 02 Posts
14. Chemical Engg: 02 Posts
15. Production Engg: 04 Posts
16. Remote Sensing: 02 Posts
17. Transportation Engg: 01 Post
18. Laser Tech: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering Degree or studying in the final year examination of Engineering course from recognized College/ University of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in” from 27-07-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 24-08-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-07-2016 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to apply Online
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 48th SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION(TECH) MEN AND 19th SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION(TECH) WOMEN COURSE (APR 2017)