UPSC NDA Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 390 Defense & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has introduced applications to conduct National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination heading on 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 139th Course and for the 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-01-2018. All Interested and eligible only unmarried male candidates may apply online from 18-01-2017 to 10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M. Please read the notification carefully for other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC NDA Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 390 Defense & Naval Academy Posts details
Total No of Posts: 390
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defense Academy: 335 Posts
** Army: 208 Posts
** Navy: 55 Posts
** Air Force: 72 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2001.
** Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defense conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in below
* Written Examination
* Psychological Aptitude Test
* Personality Test
* SSB Interview.
* Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- .
* Please Click on the link given below for process for depositing the fees.
How to Apply:
* Apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Instructions for Applying Online:
* Scan the copies of photograph and signature.
* Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
* Hit “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
* Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
* An unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
* Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
* Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
* Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
* Take Print out.
* Starting Date to Apply Online 18-01-2017
* Last Date to Apply Online 10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline 09-02-2017 by 23.59 hrs
* Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online 10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
* Date of Written Examination 23-04-2017
For more details how to apply & other information click on the link given below
Click here for Exam Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) NDA.