UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 257 Enforcement / Accounts Offline Posts: Application form for this UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs released under UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the online form of the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UPSC Accounts Officer Jobs will be available on the site up to 23rd June 2016.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
UPSC Recruitment 2016 vacancy details
Total No of Posts: 257
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
i. SC: 30 Posts
ii. ST: 06 Posts
iii. OBC: 84 Posts
iv. UR: 137 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years. Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC & Other candidates as per rules is applicable.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Subject.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT) & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 23-06-2016 by 23:59 HRS.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application for the Post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2016 by 23:59 HRS.
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 24-06-2016 by 23:59 HRS.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt Click here A Disclaimer:
For Notification click here
Apply Online Click here
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for UPSC Advt No 53/ 2016.