Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 229 Stenographer Gr III Posts: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab & Haryana High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of 229 Stenographer Grade-III vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.). Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-03-2017 to 18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 229 Stenographer Gr III Posts Details
Total No.of Posts: 229
Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade-III
* Age should be between 18-37 years for General
* 18-42 years for SC of Punjab, BC/ OBC of Punjab
* 18-45 years for Candidates who are already in service in Government/ Semi/ PSU as on 01-01-2017
* Please for more information refer the notification.
* Degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized university.
* Must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
* Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State
* Rs. 250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab
* Rs. 500/- for General of PHC of Punjab
* Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of PHC of Punjab candidates (non-refundable) by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 20-03-2017 to 18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 21-04-2017 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
* Candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
* Log on to www.sssc.gov.in
* Click on “Recruitment of Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” & click on it.
* Read the notification & Click on Online Registration (Step-I).
* Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
* Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
* Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
* Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
* Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017