High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017 – 56 Clerk, Peon & Other Posts: High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji has issued a notification for the recruitment of 56 Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade), Assistant Librarian, Clerk, Peon & Sweeper vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-04-2017 by 05:30 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017 – 56 Clerk, Peon & Other Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 56
Name of the Posts:
* Personal Assistant: 04 Posts
* Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade): 02 Posts
* Assistant Librarian: 02 Posts
* Clerk: 32 Posts
* Peon: 14 Posts
* Sweeper: 02 Posts
* For the Post of Personal Assistant & Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade): Not below than 21 & more than 40 years
* For the Post Assistant Librarian: Not less than 25 & more than 40 years
* For the Clerk & Other posts not less than 18 & more than 40 years for Post 4 to 6 as on date of advertisement. Others is applicable as per rules.
* Candidates should possess University Degree for For the all Posts except The post of sweeper,
* Passed VII Standard Examination for the Post of Sweeper
* Passed IV Standard examination of Primary School recognised by Government
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening/ written/ typing/ practical test examination & viva-voce.
* Rs. 600/- for Post of Personal Assistant
* Rs. 500/- for Post of Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) & Clerk
* Rs. 200/- for Post of Peon & Sweeper
* Postal Order drawn in the name of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji-Goa.
How to Apply:
* Filled applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the notification
* Postal Order
* 03 passport size colour photographs in an envelope duly superscribed with “Application for the post of ___(mention name of the post)__” should be sent by R.P.A.D or/ Speed Post only to the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji, Goa-403001 on or before 15-04-2017 by 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-04-2017 by 05:30 PM.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Application
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for process, application fee and how to apply for High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 56 Clerk, Peon & Other Posts