IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 33 Research Officer, Manager & Other Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Research & Development Center, Faridabad has published a notification regarding recruitment of Research Officer, Research Manager/ Assistant Manager Research, Chief Research Manager vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-06-2017 at 00:00 Hrs to 07-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below..
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 33 Research Officer, Manager & Other Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 33
Name of the Posts & Code:
i) Research Officer (CHY-01): 14 Posts
ii) Research Officer (P&P-01): 02 Posts
iii) Research Officer (CAT-01): 01 Post
iv) Research Officer (BAT-01): 02 Posts
v) Research Officer (IBT): 02 Posts
vi) Research Officer (CHE-01): 06 Posts
vii) Research Officer (MCH-01): 03 Posts
viii) Research Officer (ECH-01): 01 Post
ix) Research Manager (Grade C)/ Assistant Manager Research (Grade B): 01 Post
x) Chief Research Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit: Upper age should be 32 years for Post (i)to(v), 28 years for Post (vi) to (vii), 39 Years for Research Manager, 35 Years for Assistant Manager Research, 52 years for Post (x) Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC applicants and 10 years for PH applicants.
Ph.D in Chemistry (Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/ Organo Metallics) for Post (i), Ph.D in Organic/ Organo-Metallics/ Polymer Chemistry for Post(ii) Ph.D in Catalysis/ Material Sciences for Post (iii) Ph.D in Electro-Chemistry for Post (iv), Ph.D in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Bio
sciences/ Biochemical or Bio process engineering for Post (v), Bachelors degree, Masters degree in Chemical Engineering for Post (vi) from a recognized University/ Institute with 65% of marks. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General and OBC categories through online mode only through SBI collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”. SC/ ST categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 06-06-2017 at 00:00 Hrs to 07-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Steps to Apply Online:
i) Candidates should have valid email id & phone number.
ii) Log on to www.iocl.com
iii) Click on “Indian Oil for Careers” on that “Latest Job Openings”
iv) Select the desired post & Click on it.
v) Click on “Register Now”.
vi) Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
vii) Keep a print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 06-06-2017 at 00:00 Hrs
Last date to Apply Online: 07-07-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 33 Research Officer, Manager & Other Posts Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), South Earstern Region Pipelines has announced a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T & I), Technical Attendant – I vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-05-2017 to 13-06-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given under…
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts:
* Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 02 Posts
* Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 02 Posts
* Engineering Assistant (T&I): 02 Posts
* Technical Attendant – I: 08 Posts
* Candidate age should between 18 to 26 years as on 24-05-2017.
* Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
* Candidate should have three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the concerned disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute for Post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) & Engineering Assistant (T&I)
* Candidate should pass 10th pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades from a Govt. recognize Board & trade certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT for Post of Technical Attendant – I
* Selection will be based on written test, skill/ proficiency/ physical test (SPPT).
* Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for General and OBC categories through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. SC/ ST categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply:
* All Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in 24-05-2017 to 13-06-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
(a) Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number.
(b) Log on to www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in
(c)Click on “Click here for Active Openings–> I have understood the above notice”.
(d) Select the desired post & Click on it. Click on “Register Now”.. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
(e) Take a print out of online application for future use.
* Starting Date of Apply Online is 24.05.2017.
* Last Date of Apply Online is 13.6.2017.
For more details how to Apply & other information click on the link given below.
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read the official Notification for more details information regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and how to Apply for IOCL Recruitment.