Karnataka Power Corporation Limited 2016 – 85 Posts Boiler Attendant Gr- II: Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd has been invited online applications to recruit the available vacancies in its thermal and upcoming projects of Thermal Power in the districts of Raichur and Bellary of Karnataka State for Boiler Attendant posts. There are 84 Boiler Attendant Grade-2 Posts vacancies in current notification of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd. The last date for sub mission for the application is 29-09-2016 to 24-10-2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited 2016 – 85 Poats Boiler Attendant Gr- II Details
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Total No of Vacancies: 85.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Name of the Post:
** Boiler Attendant Grade-II
** OBC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years.
** General Merit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
** SC/ ST/ Cat-I: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
** Ex-Serviceman: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
SSLC/ equivalent course, Certification of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka and Two years experience in Operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
** Please read the office notification carefully for further details
* General: Rs. 200/- with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
* SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs. 100/-, with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
* Ex-servicemen, Children of Defense Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability : Fees of Rs.50/ and with Rs. 35/- as processing charges, Rs. 15/- as postal service charges.
* Please read the notification carefully once for details
How to apply:
* Go to Official website www.karnatakapower.com
* Link provided below for Notification (or) Search for jobs links in the website.
* Clearly read all the instructions
* Scan copies of Photograph, Signature and especially relevant documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
* Pay the Application fee
* Finally, Submit this Application
* Take the printouts of the filled form for the future purpose.
** The Starting date for Online registration of application: 29/09/2016.
** Last date for registration of Online Application: 24/10/2016.
** Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 26/10/2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of oficialy notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd