PCRG Recruitment 2016 – 07 Agricultural Engineer, GIS Specialist & Other posts: Project on Climate Resilient Agriculture (PCRG) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Agricultural Engineer, GIS Specialist & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 01.12.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
PCRG Recruitment 2016 – 07 Agricultural Engineer, GIS Specialist & Other posts Details
Total number of post: 07
Name of the post:
* Agricultural Engineer
* Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
* Agribusiness Expert
* GIS Specialist
* Agricultural Engineer: Graduate degree in Agricultural Engineering, 08 years experience in the agriculture engineering technologies. Knowledge og latest agriculture engineering technologies. Experience in World Bank or international project.
* Hydrologist: Post Graduate degree in Geology, Hydrology, Water Resources Management. 08 years experience in Geology, Hydrology. Knowledge of MS Office.
* Sociologist: Post Graduate degree in Social Work. 10 years experience of post graduate, 05 years experience of supervisory level.
* Procurement: Master degree in Engineering, Law, Finance, Business, Management, Commence, Agriculture. 10 years experience of Procurement related work, Degree in Cooperative Sector, NGOS, 05 years experience in World Bank.
* Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: Master degree in Agricultural Discipline, Eco. 10 years experience of Procurement related work, Degree in Cooperative Sector, NGOS, 05 years experience in World Bank.
* Agribusiness Expert: Degree in MBA, Business Management. 10 years experience in agri- business.
* GIS Specialist: Degree or one year Post Graduate Diploma in GIS, Geo information. 10 years experience in GIS Rs related.
Job location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Age limit: Please read the officially notification carefully.
Pay scale: Rs. 1,50,000/- 80,000/- per month.
* Written test.
How to apply:
* Got to the website www.mahaagri.gov.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Submit the application form.
* Caste certificate.
* Birth certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 01.12.2016.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Project on Climate Resilient Agriculture (PCRG) recruitment.