CG Police Recruitment 2016 – 2976 Constable Posts: Chhatisgarh Police has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Constable Bharti 2016 Online for 2976 Vacancies District wise. Department will accept application from eligible persons through Online Mode Only. The Online registration will be accepted only up to 15th of December. Please read the notification carefully for other details like Age Limit, Last Date, Essential Qualification and Other Details..
CG Police Recruitment 2016 – 2976 Constable Posts Details
Department Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Total Vacancies: 2976
Constables (General Duty)
District-wise and Post wise Vacancies:
1) GD Constable (Oversensitive Districts): 2025 Vacancies
* Rajnandgaon District vacancies – 254
* Bastar District vacancies – 253
* Bijapur District vacancies – 253
* Dantewada District vacancies – 253
* Kanker District vacancies – 253
* Kondagaon District vacancies – 253
* Narayanpur District vacancies – 253
* Sukma District vacancies – 253
2) 8 Sensitive Naxals affected Districts Constable Posts: 675 vacancies
* Balod District – 84
* Balrampur District – 84
* Jashpur District – 85
* Gariyaband District – 84
* Mahasamund District – 85
* Koriya (Baikunthpur) District – 84
* Sarguja District – 85
* Dhamtari District – 84
3) Tradesman (Hypersensitive Districts): 207 Vacancies
* Cook – 72
* Water Career – 45
* Sweeper – 45
* Dhobi – 24
* Naai (barber) – 21
4) Tradesman (Sensitive Districts): 69 Vacancies
* Cook – 24
* Water Career – 15
* Sweeper – 15
* Dhobi – 08
* Naai (barber) – 07
Application Mode: On-line only
* Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 01,900/-
* Other allowances to the selected contestants.
** For General and Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupees)
** For Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) – Rs 125/- (one hundred and twenty-five rupees)
Constables (General Duty)
* 10th/ 12th pass for General Category
* 08th class pass for SC Category
* 05th class pass for Naxals affected families
For the vacancies of Tradesman:
* 05th or 08th pass
* Experience in relevant trade will require
*Age of contestants should be above 18 years and below 28 years.
The reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Government orders.
* Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
* Physical Standard Test (PST)
* Written Examination
* Medical Exam
How to Apply:
* In a home page, press on recruitment link.
* Hit on a link titled as Chhattisgarh CAF IR Battalions Recruitment Notification.
* Download the advertisement
* Hit “Online Application Form” link.
* Select your Post, Domicile District, Exam Center and then click on I Agree option.
* Enter your details like Name, Gender, Father’s Name, DOB, Caste, Educational Qualification, Address, Mobile Number, etc.
* Upload your Photograph in JPG Format (40.0kb – 50.0Kb Size).
* Click on “Submit” button.
* Notification Date: 23rd November 2016
* Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th December 2016 (upto 11:59 pm)
* PET Exam Date: Update Soon
* Written Test Date: Notified Later
Please read the Official notification carefully by Click on the given link
Click here for the Notification
Candidates should read the notification carefully for detail information regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees and How to apply for Chhatisgarh Police recruitment.