Home guards & Civil defense Dept Recruitment 2016 – 194 Clerk, Corporal Instructor, Chowkidar & Other posts: Home guards & Civil defense Dept has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Clerk, Corporal Instructor, Chowkidar & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 01.10.2016 to 14.10.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Home guards & Civil defense Dept Recruitment 2016 – 194 Clerk, Corporal Instructor, Chowkidar & Other posts Details
Total number of Post: 194
Name of the Post:
* Corporal Instructor
* Corporal Armouror
* Chowkidar (1V)
* Clerk: Bachelors degree. 120 hour course with hand on experience in the use of personal computer or IT, ‘O’ level certificate of Dept of electronic Accreditation of computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India. Qualify a typing in Punjabi & English on computer at a speed of 30 WPM.
* Corporal Instructor: Matriculation, 3 years experience N.C.C ‘A’ or Home Guards & Civil Defense certificate.
* Corporal Armouror: Ex- Serviceman, Police qualified Armourers, with minimum academic qualification of Middle standard.
* Bandsmen: Ex- Serviceman, Police trained Bandsmen knowing side drum, Brass Drum and Bag Pipe, Middle pass and processes at lest 2 years experience.
* Chowkidar & Other 1V class: Middle pass.
Job location: Punjab
* Clerk: Rs. 10300/- 34800/- + GP 3200
* Corporal Instructor: Rs. 5910/- 20200/- + GP 1900/-
* Corporal Armouror & Bandsmen: Rs. 5910/- 20200/- + GP 1900/-
* Chowkidar & Other 1V class: Rs. 4900/- 10680/- + GP 1650/-
Age limit: Please read the notification carefully.
* Clerk, Corporal Instructor: Rs. 600/-(SC,ST) Rs.300/-
* Chowkidar & Other 1V class: Rs. 300/- (SC,ST) Rs. 150/-
Mode on application: Online
** Based on Interview
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.recruitment-portal.in.
* Downloaded form.
* fill the application form.
* Candidates to login by entering registration number and password.
* Downloaded fee challan for the depositing the fee.
* Candidates can pay fee online through internet Banking deposit only after 36 hours after the submission og the application.
* For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC, Mohali Helpline Phone No. 0172-6619062.
Please read the officially notification carefully.
* Start to: 01.10.2016
* End to: 14.10.2016
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Home guards & Civil defense Dept recruitment.