INMAS Recruitment 2016 – Junior research Fellowship (JRF) Post. Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Junior research Fellowship (JRF) Post. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk In interview between 21.10.2016 at 9 AM on the prescribed venue. Other details like age limit, education qualification, Post and last date and other details are given below…
INMAS Recruitment 2016 – Junior research Fellowship (JRF) Post Details
Total number of post: 01
Name of the post: Junior research Fellowship (JRF)
** Junior research Fellowship (JRF)
* Master degree in Chemistry.
* Having LS,NET of UGC-CSIR only.
Job location: Delhi
Pay scale: Rs. 25000/- (monthly)
HRA as per rule (as per Fellowship granted by funding agency)
Age limit: 28 years
* The upper age limit shall be relax able to the candidates belonging for SC,ST candidates is 5 years.
* relaxation 3 years to OBC candidates.
** Based on Interview
Mode on application: Online
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.drdo.gov.in.
* Downloaded from.
* Fill the application form.
* Set of photo copies all certificates.
* Finally, submit the application form.
* Last date to apply application form: 20.10.2016
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) recruitment.