SIBL Recruitment 2016 – 10 Probationary Clerk Post: South Indian Bank Limited (SIBL) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Probationary Clerk Post. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below or on before 25.10.2016. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
SIBL Recruitment 2016 – 10 Probationary Clerk Post Details
Total number of Vacancies: 10
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk Post
** Probationary Clerk
* Graduation 10th,SSLC, 12th hsc. course securing minimum 60% marks.
* The candidates should be proficient in the local language apart from Hindi & English.
Job location: Kolkata
Pay scale: Rs. 28000/- to 31540/- (as per National Level)
Please read the notification carefully
Age limit: Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC, ST candidates.
* General category: Rs. 400/-
* SC, ST category: Rs. 100/-
Mode on application: Online
** Based on Written test
** Personal interview
How to apply:
* Go to the website www..southindianbank.com.
* Downloaded form.
* Fill the application form.
* Self attested copies of certificates.
* A resent passport size color photograph.
* Take a Demand Draft favoring ‘ The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Kolkata before applying Online.
* The applicant should sign on a white paper with black ink pen and then the same should be scanned.
* Finally, submit the application in an envelope application for the post of Probationary Clerk send to “Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, No.1, Park Street, Kolkata. Pin- 700016”.
* Birth certificate.
* Ration card, Nativity, Residence certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Opening date to application form: 04.10.2016
* Closing date to application form: 20.10.2016
* Last date for receipt application form: 25.10.2016
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for South Indian Bank Limited (SIBL) recruitment.