NSIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow Post: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Post. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk In Interview between 09.11.2016 at 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm on the prescribed venue. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
NSIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow Post Details
Total number of post: 01
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
* Post Graduate
* Degree in Biological Science with NET qualification.
* Professional Course Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering.
* M.E/M Tech in Biochemical, Chemical Engineering or B.E/B. Tech in Biochemical.
Job location: Delhi
Age limit: Please read the Officially notification carefully.
Pay scale for the NSIT Delhi Recruitment: Rs. 25000/- Per monthly emoluments.
Selection process for the NSIT Recruitment:
** Based on the interview
Division of Biological Science and Engineering
4th block, NSIT, Dwarka Sector 3, New Delhi.
* Self attested photocopies of documents.
* Passport size photograph.
* Original documents and other testimonials must be present at the time of interview.
* Other term and conditions as per the DST, Govt.Of India.
* The candidates may also email their application CV containing full details of their to:-
DR. Sanjeev Kumar, Assistant Professor, Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Sector- 3 Dwarka, New Delhi.
* Last date to interview: 09.11.2016 at 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
Click on the notification
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) recruitment.